The role will involve:
-Deliver consulting (including define, implement, deliver and sustain), training and advisory services in support clients in their implementation of Petroleum Planning, Scheduling & Blending (PS&B) solutions;
- -Be confident, capable and have the ability to be the technical lead on PS&B projects;
- -Coordinate with the project manager and Client to ensure project achieves, or exceed, stated milestones, delivery dates and financial goals. Identify and work with the Project Manager to mitigate against potential for scope creep on implementation projects;
- -Maintain and extend client satisfaction levels and open opportunity for additional Services;
- -Work co-operatively with team in Sales, Support, R+D etc. and with Partners to ensure successful project delivery and completion;
- -Assist the sales organization with technical presentations and client sales meetings.
- -BS in an engineering discipline (prefer an advanced degree in either engineering or business;
- -5+ years of experience in the corporate or operation planning or operation scheduling in Petroleum refining and/or Petrochemical business;
- -Experience with the implementation or use of AspenTech solutions for planning (PIMS), scheduling (Orion) and blending (MBO) is desirable;
- - Experience in VB.Net, C++ Programming and fluency in working with MS Excel is a plus.